Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varghese_joseph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 07:41 AM
    How much years to become a passenger pilot?
    How much year to become a pilot

How much time to work

How much year we can work

What is the scope now
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2011, 07:59 AM
    I don't know what you mean by "what is the scope now."

This sounds like homework but in the event it is not - Airline Jobs - Flight Attendants, Pilots and Other Airline Careers - AOL Find a Job
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 08:10 AM
    Also where do you live, how old are you, do you have previous flight training.

Many want to be pilots start by getting their private license, then commercial and get air time by being a instructor for private pilots

Most pilots will start by working for small regional airlines that of course pay a lot less
    varghese_joseph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 08:19 AM
    I meant what is the rate/scope of new coming pilots

How much year to be a passenger pilot

What will be the monthly salary

How much it will cost for the studying of passenger pilot

JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2011, 08:34 AM
    Here is my problem. I realize English is probably not your first language BUT I don't know what you are asking.

Scope (skp) - n.
    1. The range of one's perceptions, thoughts, or actions.
    2. Breadth or opportunity to function.
    3. The area covered by a given activity or subject.
    4. The length or sweep of a mooring cable.
    5. Informal A viewing instrument such as a periscope, microscope, or telescope.

Do you mean the salary range? Did you read the information I posted? It varies greatly. The cost of "studying" ranges greatly. Are you an Armed Forces pilot wanting to work in the private sector? Something else?

Please answer FrChuck's questions. We NEED more info in order to advise you.

The AirSafe.com News: How Much Does a Pilot Make?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas wall heater pilot light goes out when I turn the valve from 'pilot' to 'on'. [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my gas wall heater pilot light go out when I turn the valve from 'pilot' to 'on'? The pilot lights and stays lit until I try to turn the valve. It's got a brand new thermocouple.

Does putting gas hot water heater dial on PILOT put pilot light out? [ 5 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater dial has OFF to the left, PILOT in the middle and ON to the right. If we are going away and want to not have the water heated can we just turn the dial to PILOT and the flame will stay lit but just won't heat the water or does the flame go out completely and then PILOT would...

My Rheem 40 gal LPG water heater has sat for two years. The pilot won't stay lit? [ 1 Answers ]

Installed in 2002, this unit was been drained and sitting the last two years. I have filled and tried to light the standing LPG pilot, but it won't stay lit upon release of the valve know push.

Becoming a Passenger Airline Pilot [ 2 Answers ]

What skills does this field take? I've been researching my butt off but can't seem to find any information on these questions. On average, how many days per week does a pilot work? It's obviously a traveling career, but do you actually have the opportunity to explore the city you're in? ...

Pilot light stays on but pilot switch keeps resetting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a baso L62AA-5 pilot switch and it used to keep resetting. I would hold the switch down for a good minute and the gas lights, but after a half an hour or so it would go back to its reset position. The standing pilot light was always on and never a problem. After a few days of manually...

View more questions Search