Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forksandspoons Posts: 44, Reputation: -3

Oct 23, 2011, 05:17 PM
    She did tell her best friend. She approved, but I don't put much meaning in to that.

Judy/K9. I admire parents like you. My parents are the same way. I saw my sister grow up and deal with boys. There are a lot of bad parents out there that don't know **** about what their kids are doing.

However, I think you are being a bit unreasonable. Can you give me a good answer to my question?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 05:19 PM
    This thread is now closed.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2011, 05:34 PM
    J_9 beat me to it. But the reasons this thread should be closed is that the OP has continued to insult members. Has proved argumentative and does not seem to want to understand how this site works.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Thank you for adding that Scott. Once he called me K9 I was spitting nails and just had to close it before I lost it!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2011, 07:25 PM
    I'm going to add something else here. I saw the note you posted under a new account. And I'm going to answer it.

If you really don't understand how referring to someone as a K9 is insulting, I suggest you Google it. While I can accept it might have been a typo, it might have been accepted as that, if there wasn't a prior history of insults. Calling someone a troll was what convinced me to close the thread.

Calling people overzealous and unreasonable when they are neither and especially when they take pride in their fairness and reasonableness is an insult. You seem to not have a clue what is insulting and what isn't. We have rules here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with a 50 year old and I'm 17 [ 11 Answers ]

I love him so much and he loves me, and we've been dating for a couple months now and everything is just perfect. Only problem is that he's married, but he told me he will leave his wife for me and I haven't really told anybody. Its not that easy. Any advice? Please don't judge me -__- thanks!

Can 13 year old girl love with 17 year old boy? [ 3 Answers ]

Can 13 year old girl love with 17 year old boy?

16 year old girl falls in love with a 60 year old man [ 1 Answers ]

I saw parts of this movie, it's pretty old, and I forgot the title of it. It's about a 16 year old girl that falls in love with a 60 year old man. I think he's a painter. Her parents are disgusted by this, and urge her never to go near him. I remember how this boy is angry that she doesn't like...

10 year relationship, 2 year marriage. And now he questions what true love is [ 2 Answers ]

Background (it's a long one, too): We are in our mid 20's and have known each other for 10 years. We dated exclusively through high school but without any commitment to marriage. That "in love" blissful feeling lasted for quite some time, well into our college years. He has always been a...

I am 19 year old and love a 14 year old girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old guy and love a 14 year old girl. The girl is one of my dad's best friends daughter. Both our parents know this thing. They have no problems. We both stay far apart . I amn't dating her, but I keep thinking of her all day and I know she too does. But thinking of her age and...

View more questions Search