Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haddyhajah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 10:04 PM
    Looking for jobs in russia?
    I'm Gladi,graduated masters Degree in Electronics Design,Sweden.Looking for a job in Any part of Russia.Just like to work in new Environment and culture.Any kind of Engineering work,Management work or a English home teacher with decent salary is appreciable.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2011, 06:19 AM
    Unfortunately this is not an employment site. The best thing you can do is apply and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for job in Russia. [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a job in Russia. The thing is that I want the main building to be in USA. The position needs to be in Novosibirsk, Russia. I know two languages.(Russian and English). I could help in a english company to translate and work. Please help. ...

Going To Russia [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had travel experience in Russia? I've heard you have to get an invitation to get a visa, and you can only get roubles in Russia. I've been learning some basic Russian on the internet. Are English or French widely spoken anywhere in Moscow or St. Petersburg?

Russia [ 2 Answers ]

How big is Russia? How many different lanuages are in Russia? What is Russian Population, or how many people are currently living there??

View more questions Search