Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siddhis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I can't remember movie title
    I saw a movie in the 80's about a boy who finds a marionette, but it turns out that the puppet is possessed by an evil spirit. I think the boy actually found the puppet buried somewhere. The puppet is a large marionette, with black hair and big round eyes. I remember that the boy kept it in his bedroom. Please help! I've looked EVERYWHERE for the title of this movie and no luck!!
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Try the movie Puppet Master
    PI314r Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Maybe child's play, though probably to easy answer :P
    jharrop Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 04:20 PM
    The movie is called "making contact". Its about a boy whose father died and his ghost comes to recuse him from the evil spirit of a magain, now trapped inside a dummy.

Feb 6, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleMom7105
    Try the movie Puppet Master

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately puppet master isn't the one I was thinking of, but that is an awesome movie as well!

Feb 6, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jharrop
    the movie is called "making contact". its about a boy whose father died and his ghost comes to recuse him from the evil spirit of a magain, now trapped inside a dummy.

Oh thank you thank you! I can't believe I couldn't remember that!

Feb 6, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PI314r
    maybe child's play, though probably to easy answer :P

Thanks for your help, but that's not it. I appreciate it, though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

I probably saw it around the late 80s or early 90s. It was a horror movie that had to do with a cult or witches or something. The beginning has a girl asking a stranger for help. She is being chased or something by the cult. He helps her and she makes friends with him and he is constantly...

Can't remember Romantic movie title [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I are trying to remember the title of a movie. It's an old romance movie. We don't remember much, but the basic plot outline goes something like this. The main character is a young, blonde woman who travels to either Ireland or England or some place like that where there's castles...

Movie... Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie. I think that it was made in the 80's or maybe the early 90's. I think it is about a children's book author who is suspected of putting messages into the books... they may have been communist messages. I can't really remember. I think that some agent...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search