Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrew20854 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Probation voilation warrant
    In 2001, I was arrested for a 2nd DUI offense in CA. I left CA before completing the terms of my probation (30 days or 10 days I can't remember). It has been 6 years and I want to know where I stand. A Probation Violation Warrant has been issued in CA. I believe there is no statute of limitations on this type of offense and warrant. I want to know what my options may be, short of turning myself in. Can I apply for the thing to be dropped some how, or perhaps pay a fine of some kind? Also what are the chances of me going to get a drivers licence in my current state, my old one has expired long ago?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Hello andrew:

You're right. The warrant will live forever. Short of turning yourself in, hire a lawyer in Ca. Fine?? I doubt it.

Can you get a drivers license?? Bwa, ha ha ha. Dude! Go near that building, and they'll arrest you.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dui Vop Warrant [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Placed On Dui Misdemeanor Probation For 1 Year. I Did All My Dui Classes, Comm Service, Fine, Etc... Excep That I Did Not Check In The Last 60 Days Of My Probation. Now There Is A Warrant But The Warrant Was Signed By The Judge After My Probation Was Supposed To End. The Po Officer Did The...

On probation [ 7 Answers ]

OK I've been placed on probation as of February 1st,2006 until Feb 1st,2009.I'm scheduled for a personal meeting with my student coordinator to set up classes and what not.the problem is it's out of state,I haven't spoken with anyone including my probation officer since January 18th.should I try to...

Warrant [ 7 Answers ]

A nephew has a warrant out for his arrest. He did not show up in court. His dad posted a $5,000 surety bond. I guess my question is : How long of a wait is there, do they look for you or wait for you to mess up again. What happens to the dad and the bond?

Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was told by a friend that if you have a health problem. Then you can get off probation early. Is that true? What kind of health problems would you have to have?

Search warrant [ 3 Answers ]

Someone drove by and saw a door open at my house, called the police and the police came and entered the house with no search warrant... are they allowed to enter with no search warrant without probable cause?

View more questions Search