Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaad.aslam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Use the given data to find the minimum sample size required to estimate the populatio
    Use the given data to find the minimum sample size required to estimate the population proportion. Margin of error: 0.015; confidence level: 90%; p and q unknown
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2011, 03:43 AM
    Use the formula. It's just 'plug and chug'.

If p is unknown, assume p=0.5

In this case,

Round up to the nearest whole number.
    reginald53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 09:03 AM
    . Use the given data to find the minimum sample size required to estimate the population proportion.
    Margin of error: 0.015; confidence level: 96%; unknown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone have a sample house cleaning estimate and/or contract? [ 7 Answers ]

One-time cleaning for a Realtor.

Collect a random sample of size n from a population and from the data collected? [ 1 Answers ]

icollect a random sample of size n from a population and from the data collected compute a 95% confidence interval for the mean of the population.Which of the following would produce a new confidence interval with larger width (larger margin of error) based on these same data?

Probability. Which student's data are the best estimate. [ 5 Answers ]

Some students threw three fair dice, each numbered from 1 to 6. They recorded how many times the numbers on the dice were the same. Name 1) Number of throws 2) All different 3) to the same 4) All the same Masood 1) 40 2) 26 3) 12 4) 2

Required minimum temp of heat in NY [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum temperature of the apartment in Yonkers, NY? My average temp is 61 degrees, even though I sealed all the windows and gaps. I am on a month to month and all three tenants agree that she does not give us enough heat or hot water, yet we are all afraid she will remind us "If you...

Absolute minimum hair sample required for hydrocodone detection [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to get a hair sample tested for hydrocodone/opiate abuse this is not for evidence but to encourage the subject to seek help. What is the absolute minimun sample required? Also can I use DNA samples from relatives to cross check the hair to determine for sure that the hair is from the proper...

View more questions Search