Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devdaeeng Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Comedy Movie 70's/80's - need help finding the name of this movie.
    Hi,

I remember watching a movie about a man (around his 20's) trying to save a forest from destruction due to a construction contract. He dressed up in a bear costume to hide his identity and rigged the construction site overnight so that the next day, the construction workers could not continue their work. They had the police involved to investigate who was doing this.

Please let me know if you might know the name of this movie.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 22, 2011, 04:54 PM
    State Park
    devdaeeng Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 05:29 PM
    That's the one. This was driving me nuts for a very long time.

Thank you for your help!

Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 22, 2011, 05:43 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie, comedy, a man has a vasectomy [ 0 Answers ]

A man has a vasectomy and doesn't tell his wife, he continues to let her think that she cannot get pregnant while they "keep trying"

Old comedy movie about a man finding a baby? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw it years ago when I was a kid I just rem,it was about a guy with a baby in an office with a huge globe I always thought the guy was bob hope but now I'm not so sure I've tried looking up bob hope movies on imdb but nothing seems to fit

Late 80's made for TV comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for a made for TV movie from the late 80's. A blonde actress needed protection for some reason and a female officer took on the duty. This movie was a comedy mixed with a bit of silly mystery. The blonde actress in the movie played an actress and the cop was a redhead or brunette. They...

80's Movie Need the name its Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts! For those of you over 30, you may know this one. The name or something to do with, "I'm up the River" or something close. It's a comedy about teams of river rafters racing up the river on a vacation and there is a seen with the big guy saying over and over "erwin, erwin,...

View more questions Search