Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlaros Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 01:31 PM
    Electronic cigarettes
    Could you please tell me if the electronic cigarette will affect my serum cotinine test.And how long before the test should I give up the electronic cigarette. Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2011, 10:49 AM
    You need to remember that with those electronic cigarettes you are still taking in the nicotine into your system.
    Letsmakelove Posts: 21, Reputation: -2

Jan 4, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Ya if you use those you can't get past security or whatevery you need to get past the do pee sample and breath check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Herbal cigarettes? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm very pleased to say that I quit smoking cigarettes over two months ago, and it's been difficult, but great nonetheless. I wanted to ask if anyone knew anything about herbal cigarettes. I was reading that a lot of actors use them on screen when they don't smoke because they...

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

Cigarettes and tampons [ 2 Answers ]

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles. The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him. He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife. She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later, he deposits a...

Alcohol in cigarettes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any alcohol in cigarettes?

Cigarettes [ 3 Answers ]

What brands cigarettes were made by Phillip Morris, Brown and Williamson Tobacco Corporation and by The American Tobacco Company?

View more questions Search