Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carpekat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 06:56 AM
    I have a lithograph #12/325 from Collectors Guild and I can't make out the artist
    Name but last name appears to have L in the middle and z at the end. It has the authentication on back. The scene appears to be a park scene with buildings to the left and a large steppled clock tower as the focus point. Time shows on clock as 2 and there is are small spire wires on each side with a star at the top of them. Looking to find any information such as artist name, where this may be etc. Picture in great shape.

Check out some similar questions!

Collectors Guild Limited/lithograph value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lithograph # 176/275. It's a large picture of a man dressed in early period French attire.

Can you identify artist signature Collectors Guild Litho [ 0 Answers ]

I have one of the Collector's Guild Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale lithographs and I can't read the artists signature. Can anyone identify it for me. Thanks / email [email protected]

Clyne lithograph Collectors Guild of New York [ 0 Answers ]

I think the name on lithograph is Clyne and it is 38 of 250. Does anyone have info on this lithograph.

Collectors Guild lithograph signature... [ 0 Answers ]

I have one of the Collector's Guild Societe de Verification de la Nouvelle Gravure Internationale lithographs and I can't read the artists signature. Can anyone identify it for me? http://4nelsons.shutterfly.com/23 Thanks =)

Collectors guild,ltd lithograph? [ 0 Answers ]

My print has a hotel in the backround called hotel gonnet also two flags one on each side of the print.They look british and french . There is a little girl wearing a red dress with a white hat in her left hand.This copy was hand signed only 375 prints

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.