.4 will do it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

The Setting Superstar [ 3 Answers ]

I have this song by Jeff Buckley, but the album I have for it is Sensorium 8-31-00, after his death. I don't think it's even one of his songs. Here are the lyrics (somewhat): And the sun went to the highest bidder... (can't make out this part) Have you seen my wife, she's taken strangely...

Honeywell RTH 7400 ?temp. Diff. Setting [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: I installed a Honeywell RTH7400 therm. Today and my heatpump is continuesly cycling on, is there any way to change the temperature differential setting on this unit

Honeywell Chronotherm IV Plus Honeywell Thermostat, T8624D [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell Deluxe Programmable Multistage Thermostat, #T8624D Chronotherm IV Plus I have 2 of above thermostats and have had for about 5 years. It takes no batteries and is directly connected to a 24 volt source. Have one upstairs and one downstairs. Have noticed at times that the LCD on...

Cooling Anticipator [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if the "Anticipator" is adjustable on an analog Weathertron Thermostat? My system is a Trane Heat Pump. I'd like to increase the interval of "Off-Time" after the house reaches the temperature setting in the cooling mode. Thanks.

View more questions Search