Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Carrier humidifier fan
    I have a Carrier split system: 25HPA gas furnace with Performace 80 heatpump with a fan powered SFP humidifier. The fan on the humidifier is not turning. Shouldn't it be running the same time the furnace is actively blowing?
    rickdb1 Posts: 185, Reputation: 15

Feb 6, 2007, 04:47 PM
    If the humidity level is low and the humidstat is calling for humidity, then yes, it should come on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Day & Night by Carrier fan blower motor stuck on and heat doesn't work [ 22 Answers ]

:confused: Day & Night by Carrier central heating and a/c unit a/c unit model # 518CXX057000MACA date of mgf=1791 heating unit model# 394JAZ060080AAFA date of mgf=4592 Efficiency= natural draft? Type= forced air

Aprilaire Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed an Aprilaire 550 humidifier on my Goodman furnace but can't figure out how to wire it. The furnace has a control board which has a 24 volt HUM terminal. My humistat has two terminals. I am looking for a very simple explanation on how to wire this thing up.

Carrier Thermidistat Fan Control Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

The fan control on my Carrier Thermidistat does not turn the blower fan on when the Fan button is set to On. In Auto, the fan will not operate the fan on either a heating or cooling cycle with my heat pump. The fan DOES work when the furnace operates in emergency mode which is being controlled by...

Replacement Humidifier for Carrier 49FH [ 1 Answers ]

Any one have a suggestion for a Carrier model 49FH, fan powered model humidifier? Looks like no one ever changed the filter, plus they tapped the water line before the softner, I don't know if that is good or bad. Any recommendations on a replacement for this model?

No Auto Fan on Carrier Gas-Pack [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier gas-pack Heating/Airconditioning system (about 12 years old). A few weeks ago I noticed the heating cycle was not working. I ran some checks to determine the cause and discovered that the main circulation fan was never coming on when the fan was set to the "Auto" position. The gas...

View more questions Search