Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssss2222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 12:44 AM
    Threat to be pregnant
    Hello. I have done sex with my boyfriend on 17th and my date of period is 2 or 3. He mistakenly discharged his sperms inside me, this is the first tym he discharged inside me. After 2 days of sex m feeling something in my stomach. Is it a sign of pregnancy or just a pyschological thought because of the fear. Please tel me is there a possibility of me to get pregnant? If yes please tell me when I can check my pregnancy? Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 21, 2011, 12:55 AM
    Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy whenever you have sex. However it would be way too early for you to feel anything in your stomach.

You now have to wait until your next period is due to test using first morning urine.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 21, 2011, 05:02 AM
    And if the only method of birth control you are using is the withdrawal method you are effectively using no control at all. No one should be engaging in sexual intercourse unless they are ready to have a child. No form of birth control is 100%. But if you are going to risk pregnancy by engaging in intercourse, at least reduce your risks with some forms of protection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2011, 06:01 AM
    There is no form of birth control that is 100 percent, and in my opinion withdrawal is not even a method, There is first a lot of sperm in the early fluids plus as noted, the man often fails to withdraw properly.

So yes there is a very good chance of you being pregnant, and only time will tell at this point.

If you are not, if you do not wish to be pregnant, use some form of real birth control.

It is too early to feel or tell anything, you will have to wait till it is time for your period and if you miss it, take a test then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Threat of judgement [ 3 Answers ]

Due to extenuating circumstances (accident, loss of work), I have become extremely overextended in credit card debt. I signed up with a debt conslodation company in 9/08 but they only took the debts that hadn't yet been turned over to attorneys. I just received a notice of hearing from an atty....

Email Threat [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I go to this college in NY Monroe Community College And I have a student email. Our password starts as our birthdays and I never went on it thus never changed my password. Someone went onto my email and sent a threatening email to an adviser and because my name was stamped to it, I...

Death Threat Via Email [ 8 Answers ]

Is this a crime? What can be done?

Threat of miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

I'm around 5 weeks pregnant and from yesterday night I'm having a light brown color discharge and even I was having backache and lower abdominal pain but since yesterday after having that brown discharge (very little) all my pregnancy symptoms have also gone. Now I'm bit worried . I've already...

Threat of eviction [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has written you several times ahd you all have given us some great advise. Well, we have come up against another situation. We live in a very small town of about 3,000+ people and there is nowhere we can go to ask for help. So we come to you for advise. We had another falling out...

View more questions Search