Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajaykumar.vr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Movie ghost in the hospital? Not remmebering the movie name please help
    There is big old hospital on the mountain which was burned down and people were dead inside after so may years . One rich person challenges one group of people dare to stay for some time if they did they will win a wealthy amount . I don't rememer the name of the movie help me please.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Hospital Horror Movie [ 3 Answers ]

There are two scenes that I remember. The first is where a woman has a respirator afixed to her. The respirator is slowly reducing the amount of oxygen to her. Eventually she dies from suffocation. The second scene I remember is a patient that is tied to his bed and a defribulator is lowered down...

An old horror movie about psychiatric hospital [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, Been trying to find a movie, but can't remember the film title! The whole scene is in psychiatric hospital . The mental hospital is managed by the chief very successfully,it seems it has been managed for generations.The chief uses his own theory to cure his patients and is well known...

Name Movie Title- Kid ghost movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, been searching on the internet for the name of an old movie I have seen. I would have seen it when I was about 10 or 11 so made before 1996 or around then. Being that it has been a fair few yrs since I have seen the film I only recall small details. I believe it was about a young boy who...

Movie psychiatric hospital ghosts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, Been trying to find a movie, but can't remember the film title! It's set in a derelict psychiatric hospital, and a team of builders go in to do refurbishments I think. The main guy see's ghosts and weird things in the hospital and seems to get taken over/possesed. He starts to go a bit...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.