Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rborg80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 08:50 AM
    Water Clarity
    Does the water in the deep ocean have more or less turbidity than ocean water at the shore?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Far more turbidity near the shore due to more vigorous action of the waves with the ground.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace codes--system lockout /check line clarity? [ 2 Answers ]

Our furnace is only blowing cold air and the blower will not shut off with the thermostat. The indicator light flashes 2 times-and the code thing says it means system lockout -check line clarity.:confused: The ignitors try to light but go out right away. Now it is flashing constantly meaning...

Market & Political Clarity [ 7 Answers ]

Hello: Sub prime mortgages and the roles of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack, are getting a lot of press - even around here. But THEY'RE NOT the problem. On their own, they would have caused a dent in our economy, but they would NOT have caused the meltdown we're seeing now. The problem is...

Need clarity [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, guys. I was kind of hesitant about asking this question, but I will ask it anyway. Well, as you know my husband and I tied the knot and we are very happy with our marriage. Also, it seems as if our savior was just waiting until we get married to maybe send signs of a pregnancy. Well, on the...

View more questions Search