Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloria.1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 03:39 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    I'm 19 years old. I had unprotected sex September 5th, I took the morning after pill 2 hours later that day.. 6 days later September 11 I bled for 4 days. I came on my period (well assuming it is my period) Oct 4th and it lasted 4 days. I started getting cramps and my belly started to feel hard and it was getting a little bigger. So I went to my doctor and I took a urine test but she explained to me that it was just my menstrual cycle as it is normal to feel like this. She advised me to get a pregnancy test to be sure. So I did and it came negative. I am still getting these cramps and my belly feels a little heavy. So now I am currently for my blood test results.. Could their still be a chance that I am indeed pregnant?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2011, 09:19 AM
    When was it that you went to the doctor? And what was the urine test for if she told you to go get a pregnancy test? And have you actually missed a period? It sounds like you had your period earlier this month? If so, that would make it very unlikely that you're pregnant unless you've had sex since.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search