Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tedmizerski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 05:48 PM
    I need a dream interpretation
    I have had several dreams of the apocalypse lately, but this dream is different. I saw an unconscious woman on a riding lawnmower that I wanted. I tried to wake her several times, when I did finally wake her, I offered her what she wanted for it, but I did not have the money. I was then pushing it to a warehouse, which looked ran down and had a red/brown acidic look to it, and I told an individual if I could keep it until I got paid (from work). He made me a deal , and I accepted a deal from Satan. I was to fix the mower in an alloted amount of time. When I had completed the repair he changed the rules and I had failed. I knew it right away that I had sold my soul and it had now belonged to him. Satan turned t one of his demons and told him to retrieve my family. They were going to be his. I turned in defeat, said the Lord's Prayer, and began to lose consciousness... as I was fading, I saw a cross in a blinding light in the complete darkness, and it got brighter... I would say blinding white, but I felt no discomfort. At this same time, I felt an extreme euphoric rush and was immediately transportted to a place with wonderful colors and had 2 'people' with me, I think they were angels. I recognized the place and was so happy t be there. I told my travelling companions about how I remembered the place, but where I was was in its past. I was talking about the place in the past tense, but it hadn't been built yet. The colors were absolutely pure. I recognized a friend's house and on my way there, I went the other way down the street (which was beautiful) and found a place where I used to live. I stopped as the door was open, I was hesitant to go in although the door was open. I thenheard a low volume noise that became loud enough to wake me and it was over. ***All of the places I say I remember in this dream I had never seen before. But the cross is burned in my head and I don't want to lose it. I am really curious as to thoughts of this. Any thoughts? I can't let this one go. Thanks... Ted
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2011, 11:28 AM
    I think you are on the wrong place for this. We do not practice spiritualism on the Christian board.
    tedmizerski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 02:52 PM
    I guess I don't really know what spiritualism is. I am a Catholic, and I thought some insight would be OK. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream Interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I had two weird dreams and something told me to ask about their meaning, so here I am! Any input is appreciated. 1. I was in the bathroom near the cafeteria of my old high school with some friends, except it didn't look like that bathroom. Suddenly all the teachers were knocking...

Need dream interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my daughter who is in the Air Force and pregnant was drowning in a pool that had seaweed in the bottom. Her sister, brothers and others stood there watching like it wasn't real or disbelief. I thought I can't swim and then jumped in and had to bring her back to life. Then I...

Dream interpretation [ 6 Answers ]

I have this recurring dream, I get it maybe once or twice a month, and I've had it for a few years. I just had it again last night, so I was reminded that I had wanted to post a question about it here. I went to a girl's boarding school for several years during my teens, up until I graduated....

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search