Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisy2020 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Take a test to see if my house is haunted?
    I have seen four different ghosts in my house. I have seen a girl twice! A really tall man twice! A little boy and a mother. The mother was walking towards me once. My cat was inside, meowing and wanting to go outside but then a few seconds later she was outside. Another time is when she was downstairs eating her dinner and I saw her in my room right when I got upstairs. She's a black cat. My door has been closing like so hard. One time I locked my door and it opened. My clothes in my closet were shaking. A bottle next to the sink shook in the air high up and fell in the sink. I am scared. What should I do. Now I am too scared to go upstairs all by myself. But... When I was little, the first ghost I saw was the devil!:( Then after those years, I kept seeing ghost.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2011, 05:37 PM
    The devil is not a ghost, he is a demon, big difference.

So when the house shakes so hard, what does all the other people in the house say or think
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 20, 2011, 06:25 PM
    What test do you need to see if your house is haunted. If the experiences you claim are real... do you really need a test? Yes, it sounds like your house has spirits. May I inquire why you believe you saw the devil?
    MindReader101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Well maybe you are kind of messed up in the head. I suggest you should go talk to a therapist

Feb 14, 2012, 04:27 PM
    Telling people they are messed up in the head does not solve the problem or address it really. Be a little more constructive.
    hubertshay20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 04:52 PM
    I think we have a ghost. Every night befour I go to bed I close my closet door. When I wake up it is wide open.so tonight we are going to lock the door to see if it well open.

May 29, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Hubertshay20-we'd be glad to comment on your specific issue if you don't mind starting a new question/thread in the paranormal forum. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

How to know if your house is haunted [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I moved into our first rented place together in march, having met travelling around australia , from the same country but live 5 hours apart , I was moving to his town , so I left it up to him to organise accommodation. An old 4 bed house was to be our fixed oboad, on entering the...

Could my house be haunted? [ 7 Answers ]

In my house I Have experienced weird things.:confused: I STRONGLY believe in spirits and actually want to under stand better. Here are some of the weird things happening... the first thing I noticed is that my door will open even when it is firmly closed and will close when completely open NO IT IS...

Is my house haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Well hi everyone I'm new here but I need some help. My boyfrined and me were layen and a bed one night when he said omg and I was like what happen.. He told me tha he saw something it was a person standen by my window he could see if it was a man .but he said it was tall and a adult. And then he...

Haunted house [ 7 Answers ]

How do I know my house is haunted?:confused:

View more questions Search