Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamoghna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Mid-level career guidance?
    Hi
    I'm pretty new here.. so here I shoot - I'm from India and I've been an English teacher for over 8 years, first in India and then in UAE. However for the past two years I've taken up additional moves in ICT training for the staff & management and am presently heading the planning and implementation of a VLE in the group. I've learnt and used share point tools and other educational tools and software like Author expert & SCORM necessary for such e-learning.

I want to take up this latter part as my career which may also include Corporate Training & Communications. How do I proceed from here?
    Please advice.

Thanks in anticipation!

Tamoghna
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 17, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Check with the software publishers about steps needed to get certifications in the applications you would like to consult in. I have found that for the most part educational software is generally of poor quality and is slow to update so I advise my clients to use products that are delivered via the web.

To work in the corporate world Microsoft certifications are usually a prerequisite and a degree dose not hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Guidance for my career path [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I finished my under graduation in this academic year and I have currently joined as an oracle java developer in an organisation.Suggest me some certifications which acts as a career potential.I am also interested to move abroad after an year of experience.It is highly appreciated if somebody...

Mid-Level Career Path guidance [ 4 Answers ]

hello all, I am new to this forum. Basically having total 9.5 years in IT, but I seek some urgent guidance to how proceed from here. Myself. Initial 4 years = went in hardware/network and basic Windows related troubleshooting. Next 5 years = core exp in helpdesk operaations /lead team /...

Career Guidance [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a single parent of three young children and I just recently decided to go back to school after ten years I am currently 30. I was contemplating medical school- I have my BA but I need to catch up on my sciences. I would like to study optometry--I reside in the Pennsylvania...

View more questions Search