Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    etchh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 11:42 AM
    Long term leg numbness, recent elbow numbness, HELP!
    For a while know I've had a strip down my right leg which is numb, on the left hand side, nearly all the way down to the ankle, I thought I may have done something to it without realising.

However with more recently developments, such as my right elbow going numb, (over 30 hours of numbness now)

Also, just before that my middle finger on my left hand has swollen at the tip, around 3 days with no improvement (I didn't hit it to my recollection, same goes for all the other incidents, to the best of knowledge I did nothing to cause it, this is I'm why worried.)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I'd really rather not go to the doctors if necessary :x

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness in right leg and sharp lower back pains [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any causes for SUDDEN numbness in right leg, sharp lower back pain, and sharp pain in lower right leg that persists for 24 hours? 42 yr old female, these symptoms occur while standing, sitting or lying down

Spasms/leg numbness after orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 29 and 4 months ago, had my 2nd child. I've never had this leg/muscle issue before, after orgasiming, so I am a little confused. It started in my last week of pregnant (rolling into week 42) and I was trying the old wive's tale of having sex, to induce labour. I 'O' and for about 10...

Numbness in right leg above knee? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having a numbness feeling in my right leg just above my knee, this is been going on 4 quite sun tym now and it has now spread down my leg the feeling. I've been to the doctors twice first tym he measured bth my legs and said come bk if it continues, second time he sent me for blood...

About numbness on leg - urgent [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I recently have seen a doctor about a pain in my anus, which he diagnosed as being anal fissure. He gave me 2 ointments ; 1 whşch contains Tribenosid + Lidocaine HCl and one which Lidokain HCl . I have used it for about 1,5 weeks, and stopped using it for the following week. When that week had...

Numbness in right leg [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anybody help me?. Over the last 6 months I have had like a numb tingling type of sensatiom in my right thigh at he front and side of my thigh to just above the knee... I have mentioned this on several occasions to my gp but I don't get any explanations as to what this could be... Does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.