Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcg567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 02:58 AM
    How long I should abstain from smoking before a liver function test
    Can you tell me how long I should abstain from smoking cigarettes before taking a liver function test so it will not interfere with the enzyme levels?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fail a hair follicle drug test by being around other people who are smoking [ 5 Answers ]

If you are hanging out with some friends and they light up a joint or blunt and smoke in a room right beside you or even while riding down the road with the windows down and you are fixing to take a hair follicle drug test in like two months can you fail even though you wasn't smoking it with them

Will being around marijuana show up in a hair follicle test if not smoking it yourself? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex smokes marijuana and I'm trying to get a really good job, so I don't want to be around him smoking it because I'm scared it will be found in the hair follicle drug test this employer uses. But, I miss hanging out with my friends because they also are avid pot smokers. Can I be around others...

Liver function count very high [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is an alcoholic, although she doesn't admit to it. Doctor sent her for a liver function test. Test showed a count of 1 075. Is this very high? What is a normal liver count? What are the dangers involved?

Smoking( a little long, but not too much) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am looking for some advice on this. I have started smoking weed for the past 7-8 months. It started a maybe once a week, and now its almost everyday, or every other day. I generally use it to fall asleep because I have trouble sleeping, or if I am bored, or broke & can't go anywhere( which...

What enzyme produced by liver does alcohol ua test for? [ 3 Answers ]

What enzyme does alcohol ua test for and can you take something to couter act it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.