Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xackernorack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Firehouse Band
    Is Firehouse Band a Christian Band? Because when I looked at the lyrics of their song "You are my Religion" it seems a Gospel Song.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 05:04 AM
    No, Firehouse is not a religious group. You can check out all of Firehouse's songs at Firehouse Music

I saw them in concert in 1992.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have you heard of this band? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not trying to spam or anything but I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this band? They are called Shaolin Temple Of Boom. Don't be fooled by the name. They have nothing to do with karate chopping monks. http://www.myspace.com/shaolintempleofboom I really enjoy them. They are...

Band name? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend andrew and I are starting a band... I guess you could call it easy listening music... I play guitar and sing and he sings also.. Its quite an alternative style... not to unlike jack johnson, the scene aesthetic, or other bands of that nature... The only problem is, we can't think of...

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

Firehouse (rock band) [ 1 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to figure out the one hit wonder of the 90's band Firehouse. Can someone help or tell me where to go to find this out?

View more questions Search