Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aanyaray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 12:51 AM
    How can someone make out if their child is gifted?
    Hi All,

My daughter is September 2008 born, she has just completed 3 years, she knows all colours, shapes, alphabets, digits till 30. She can recite at least 30 nursery rhymes if not more. She can already add single digits together. She can?t gel well with her age group as she knows everything that she knows.

My question is as I am residing in India where there is no such concept. Where can I get in touch, for the same any institute, school or person who can help me out on the same line.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2011, 05:31 AM
    I would be more concerned about her social skills and her inability to play and get along with other children.

Even if she is somewhat blessed with a higher level of learning, allow her time to be a child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

(Texas) Parents sold property they had gifted to their child [ 3 Answers ]

The gifting was done from 1996-2004 and was legally recorded in the county records. The land and the house on it was 100% gifted over the 6 year period. No release of the gifted property was signed at the time of the sale and the parents did not give the child any compensation after the sale of the...

Changing school for gifted child [ 2 Answers ]

My 7 year old is gifted. I am not happy with her school. Are there any scholarships available for private school. She is in second grade reading on a mid 4th grade level. How do I change her school?

Gifted Child [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old son who can recognize and say each & every car that is on the road, he can also say 1-20, complete A-Z, he has an amazing memory for instance we went to this place few weeks ago for 2 minutes to order cake and when we went to that shopping center again but on a different side he...

How do I know if my child is gifted? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question about my 6 year old Son. We have been thinking he is gifted for about a year or so. His preschool teacher last year had some concerns about him being a perfectionist and how he wouldn't try to sound out and spell words himself, but would help other children sound them out and...

5 year old child, is he gifted? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a son who is 5 , he can read books especially the car magazines and he has learnt about cars independently mostly without my help and he knows almost all the cars that are in magazine. I happen to see that he has already finished his lessons, he knows poems, stories without seeing the books....

View more questions Search