Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedroyaly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Will my boyfriend be mad I slept with his best friend?
    He told me while I was out visiting my parents it would be okay if I had sex with his best-friend. & this weekend I did. But now I don't know if I should tell him because what if he gets mad anyway.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2011, 08:35 PM
    I have to ask, what sort of relationship are you in that one of you goes out for the weekend and the other says it's okay to sleep with someone else?? Are you in an open relationship where this is something that you both do regularly?

Without trust and honesty, there can be no relationship. I wouldn't hide it from him. If you were concerned with him becoming angry, the time to worry about it was BEFORE you slept with his best friend. And what sort of friend is this that he would sleep with his best friend's girlfriend?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2011, 09:00 PM
    Would you care if he slept with your friend while you were gone?

If you have a open relationship where either is free to sleep with anyone they want ( some do) then it is OK,

In most relationships it would not be acceptable. How did this even come up, why did you sleep with him, do you normally just have sex for fun, without any emotional ties?
    whit17 Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Uhm, darlin, that is not a good idea to even think about sleeping with his best friend in the first place. Even though he says he won't care, he will deep down inside. My advice to you is that you need to tell him about it and face the music. Honesty is the key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me see if boyfriend slept with friend? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend of 5 years and my friend acting very weird I think they have slept together but have no proof she doesn't text me or ring me when we all do meet up they looking at each other and she leaves the pub or he gets drunk and is allover her

I slept with my ex boyfriend's best friend and now he is mad at me [ 7 Answers ]

I need to get my ex boyfriend back, but I don't know how to. Anyway he gives me such mixed feelings, I talked to him yesterday about me and him getting back together, but where I had slept with his best friend, I don't know what I was even thinking that night when I did that either. Anyway I asked...

HOw to find out if your best friend slept with your boyfriend. [ 20 Answers ]

Well.. These two are exes now. Im not going to go into much detail, because it's a long story. But, basically, I started dating this guy last year (Lets call him "Tony") that I'd known for a couple of years. It was great. But then some not-so-great things happened and we broke up. We still kind of...

How to tell if my best friend slept with my boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend slept with my best friend. I know they did. They just don't have any proof. Do you know how I should approach them on this matter, perhaps a subtle way. They both act funny, especially the girl. And my boyfriend was cheating with other girls. Several people told me that they messed...

My best friend found out I slept with her boyfriend. I feel awful [ 6 Answers ]

So my bes friend and her boyfriend are all good friends and we all hang out together all the time. I was even supposed to move in with my best friend( lets call her sierra) and her boyfriend (we'll call him joe) well about 2 weeks ago we all got drunk and sierra decided that she wanted to have a 3...

View more questions Search