Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilahtov Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 08:06 PM
    What size Halloween costume should I get?
    Hi,
    So the costume I want to get has a sizing chart:
    XS: Bust:32-4 Waist: 22-4
    S: Bust: 33-5 Waist: 25-6

I'm a 34D, with a 25 in. Waist and I weigh 111 pounds but a) I want a form-fitting costume and b) I'm only 5'1 so should I get the small or extra small? My mom said costumes are cheap material and they cut smaller so I should get a small but I'd like other people's opinions.

Thanks!
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Nov 2, 2011, 05:58 AM
    I know it's a bit late, but I'd agree that the small would fit you better. Too big is better than too small, anyway.

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of old halloween movie where kids stop believing in halloween [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is trying to remember the name of a halloween movie or TV show where kids stop believing in halloween and a witch is losing her power because of it, or something along those lines. She can't remember much else, she hasn't seen it in years but really wants to see it again and I'm...

Pop star halloween costume for adult woman [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am wanting to find a pop star costume that is rather modest (long skirt or pants) and preferably including the headset thingy. If there's any ideas of where I can look I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Halloween costume for 2 girls? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to think of costumes for me and my friend to wear for Halloween. We are both girls, brunettes, white, in our 20s. The more imaginative the better... we've already considered nurses, fairys, princesses, showgirls, flappers, pink ladies etc... Scary / horror would be cool,...

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search