Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zperson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 07:14 PM
    Regarding non mahram classmates
    Assalamu alaikum sir.
    Please don't ignore my question. I am a 21 year old Muslim girl studying for a PG course.
    Our class is mixed with both boys and girls. I never talked to boys and never gave them a glance. My problem is disturbing me nowadays. Teachers used to ask questions during class time. I used to get really scared to answer because non mahram men around will hear my sound. From next month, we will be having seminar. Every student have to present their seminar for one hour which include interactive session also. I reaaly don't know what to do.. U please help me.
    Please kindly explain me about the shariah rulings for the interaction of opposite sexes especially in classrooms and with cousins.
    JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN...
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Which country do you leave in?

I believe in Islam there is no objection to answer your teacher when there are non mahram men around that will hear your voice, in Islam the knowledge is for both the men and the women, Thanks.
    John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my classmates that I used to go to school with online? [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate it if you know the answer because I moved from Queens Village, New York to Aiken, SC and I would definitely like if you could help me find out what high school they are in because I was in Incarnation School and I moved and now I want find some of my old friends

Looking for classmates from East Allegheny High School Who grad. In 86 or 87 . [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering what happened to everyone! IF you went to EA in north versailles Pa. hope to here from you.

View more questions Search