Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trench Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 12:54 AM
    Looking for the name of a cartoon movie
    That I saw it when I was a kid.
    The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east.
    There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think.
    And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3 golden balls from the top of a building In the city where most of it takes place.
    Really cool style to the animation.
    Thanks for reading this and your help.
    SingleMom7105 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2007, 12:39 PM
    The Thief and the Cobbler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Random 80s cartoon movie - what is it? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, this sounds ridiculous, but I remember this movie from when I was a kid. It involved some human kids going into the forest at night and meeting up with these weird creatures - purple things with antlers and long noses, like anteaters standing on their hind legs. One of them was this really...

Old unicorn cartoon movie [ 15 Answers ]

I'm almost 17 years old. I remember watching a movie when I was somewhere between 3-6 years old about a unicorn and a gargoyle (?). The unicorn starts at a young age and progresses in age, if I remember correctly. It was very sad and lonely. I think maybe its horn broke at some point, but I'm...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

View more questions Search