Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Filzlocke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Search for song by music video description
    Hej!

I am currently searching for a song I liked a lot but forgot everything of except for the music video and the melodie.

The music video was really simple. Basically, it was just a talking/spirit/ouija board and hands moving above it. During the video the background, the hands and some decorational stuff changed with many different colours, "alien hands" and the like.
    The melodie was pretty upbeat with a few short stops in the chorus.

I really hope somebody can help me, this one has been bothering me for weeks now.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video search by description? [ 2 Answers ]

Music video starts with a woman singing in a club, there is a cute guy. Then shows the woman and guy as children at a birthday party. Also shows them as teenagers. Song is about love and may have the lyrics "why can't we fall in love" or "why can't we be togther" something like that. I think the...

Music video search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts: a music video story of boy meets girl on animation tablets that get knocked over in domino style. The same young female singer/songwriter has another video of her singing in a field with a bassist and drummer only, and some guy looking to find her as she walks around then...

A classic summer song, the video includes a white male with stubble on his face and brown hair, driving down a lane in a car possibly blue down the road

Search music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

2 man sitting behind fountain and all girls run into these guys.

I think its british but there is a girl singing and the backgrounds are sometimes animated and one scene she is at a tennis court and the she floats up to the next location and another location is she is on stage.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.