Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mihirbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 09:54 PM
    Indian protestant church for a christian &hindu marriage ceremony
    A christian girl wants to marry a hindu boy in protestant church in india without conversion of the boy.Is this possible in any church in india?
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 18, 2011, 12:17 AM
    No it's not, any church will require that both of them are baptized.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:57 AM
    Better get civil marriage done and if you want christine style wedding then u can do outside church at any place. With same rituals without any conversion. Remember ritesh - genelia wedding they got married christine style outside chruch without any conversion for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

Catholic Protestant marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I'm protestant my wife is catholic and id like to marry her in her church. We said vows in vegas as I understand is not viewed as married in the church. Please give some advice

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

View more questions Search