Ask
    boylovell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Basic travelling allowance
    Do you need basic travelling allowance to leave ghana
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2011, 04:06 PM
    No, this is one of the biggest lies in the world famous scams where someone from Ghana claims to be in love with you.

Also the passport and visa only costs about 300 dollars, not 1000's.

Just Google Ghana dating scam
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 17, 2011, 04:11 PM
    If someone claiming to be from Ghana is claiming to be in love with you and asking for money, RUN!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic travel allowance? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you need it for a one way ticket from london uk to the us

Basic traveling allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I have someone that has gone to London from the US (US CITIZEN) booked a return flight with Emirates has a 4 hour layover in Dubai before returning to JFK in New York. He was told that he needed a $1,000 BTA before they would allow him to fly Problem is he doesn't have a 1,000. His wallet was lost...

What is basic travelers allowance [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is a us citizen who lives in the united kingdom she wants to move here and has a plane ticket for a one way trip from uk to omaha Nebraska but she has no money what so ever only the plane ticket here and they told her she can't travel with out bta of 5000 what can she do?

Basic travel allowance is required for uk citizen before travelling from uk [ 4 Answers ]

Basic travel allowance is required for uk citizen before travelling from uk

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

View more questions Search