Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Can't find correct commands on Logitech Classic 200 Keyboard
    I've been using a Logitech Classic 200 keyboard and inadvertently hit a wrong key or something because now the quesstion mark key produces a dash, parentheses keys produce something else etc. How do I configure it back to normal.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Oct 18, 2011, 06:51 AM
    You might have a stuck key. Tap on each of the keys a few times and try to see if one of them is sticking. I'd recommend starting with the non-alpha keys like shift, alt, etc...

HTH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the differential of y= 2x +200 -√(x^2 - 300) [ 5 Answers ]

y=2x +200 - √(x^2 -300) y=2x +200 -(x^2-300)^½ y'=2 - (2x)(½)(x^2 -300)^-½ y'=2 - x(x^2 -300)^-½ y'=2 - x/√(x^2 - 300) 2=x/√(x^2 - 300) x=2(√(x^2 - 300) I'm lost from here =[

Correct method to RUN copper ground wire to ground a 200 amp electrical circuit box? [ 0 Answers ]

Is a 3-wire copper ground or a solid copper wire required to ground a 200 amp electrical box? Is this wireing correct: A 3-wire copper ground wire in a conduit run from the electrical panel to the copper rod in the ground then to the cold water; AND THEN IN THE GARAGE the naked 3-wire...

"USB not recognized" when trying to connect a Logitech Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I have this problem when I try to connect a logitech keyboard to my window vista home premium, it pops up the message "USB device not recognize". The logitech keyboard has a round USB, so I have to connect it to another port before I connect it to my laptop. The logitech keyboard seems to work,...

I have a wireless Logitech keyboard -- works fine [ 1 Answers ]

There are three problems designed in the keyboard -- missing indicators 1. NUMBER LOCK ----- 2. CAPS LOCK ----- 3. SCROLL LOCK I can tell when the cap lock is on --- I can tell when scroll lock is on -- KVM But not sure how to tell when number lock is on -- no indicator

Keyboard not typing correct charcters [ 3 Answers ]

My keyboard is typing up pure gibberish and messing up the keys. When I try to type a question mark, it comes out as É, and I cannot type slash either, because it comes out as é. After further experimentation I realized the question mark has been moved to shift+6, and slash was moved to...

View more questions Search