Nov 9, 2011, 07:54 PM
    A brave man, and the hair of gold is afraid of me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I myself dye my bleached hair in a dark colour match with dark roots? [ 3 Answers ]

Any body? With hair dressing experience can help me ***. I bleached my hair 4months ago and now my dark roots have grown. I don't have any hair experince but I am wondering if I could myself dye my hair in a dark colour near to my natural colour which is dark brown? Can I mixed a colour and...

Hi I put a colour on my hair , at the week, end , dark brown , swartscoft , and its com [ 1 Answers ]

Will it be OK to put another colour on , a light brown one , tomorrow

Bleached hair too much,how do I go back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am desperate for some advice please,but first I will tell you my colouring story!! Ok my hair is naturally dark brown(with a little grey)I started having bleach blonde highlights around 5 years ago.My hair has gone from being very short to shoulder length and now shorter again.Well last...

Hair colour went wrong.going back to dark blonde? [ 7 Answers ]

Well I decided to bleach my lovely dark blonde hair to get blonder hair myself... a disaster! It turned a lot of colours white, yellow and orange. My friend (not a hairdresser!) advised me to dye it dark brown as this would take it back to dark blonde... oh no it didn't! Instead it went lots of...

View more questions Search