Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mobiloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Identifying an old anime ?
    Hello,

I have been wondering about this anime I watched when I was little. I really want to remember but I can' t. I remember only a little part of one episode though (maybe it was a movie) and it was something like this:

There was a space fleet with red (I think it was red) uniforms, the captains' hair was always covering one side of his face, there was also a blue soldier with blond hair, they were going to rescue a princess from a planet and the princess was a prisoner in a necklace hung around the neck of a giant-like creature. The princess was a purplish, violet color princess. They rescued her but she died somehow.

If anybody remembers the name I really would appreciate the help.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying an old anime movie - Space, women and machines [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have trouble identifying an old anime I saw many years ago. What I remember is that it is Space-based. The human race was represented by women only. Their enemy was a race of some kind of machines or droids, who wanted to exterminate them. While preparing for a grand battle, one of...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Identifying anime movie from 80 and late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, these anime movies I saw when I was roughly 7-8 years old, and since now my grown age almost 30 I've tried search for them without any luck::confused: Im hopping you guys could help me out here, the movies are very old and on english dub as I remember, though I can't recall the titles. ...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.