Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ki_anna Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Am I pregnant or not?
    I have'nt had sex since may now I been having light pink spotting brown vaginal discharge threw out. Now its October and I have'nt got my period but I'm still spotting. I took 3 tests at home one at the doctor came up negative. I'm freaking out. Do anybody know what this might be.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2011, 11:46 AM
    If you had your June, July, August and so on periods, you are not pregnant from sex in May.

You could be a STD, it could be a infection and a dozen other things, It would be time to schedule a appointment with your doctor or women's clinic
    ki_anna Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 12:46 PM
    Do std's causes you to missed your period to because I haven't got my period since September 9 none this month
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2011, 01:59 PM
    There's a number of things that can cause missed or delayed periods. It's impossible to diagnose over the internet. I agree with chuck, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor to get to the bottom of this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search