Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pauldaoctorpus Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Help with hints or complete Information in this networking problem !
    Given a data stream of a bit rate 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps, or
    54 Mbps, calculate the baud rate using the modulation
    Of BFSK, BASK, BPSK, QPSK, 16-PSK, 4-QAM,
    16-QAM, and 64-QAM.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet networking problem [ 15 Answers ]

I have this problem from Wednesday, I cannot load certain webpage even Facebook, YouTube, and many, but after Friday it getting better, but the connection still very very slow, and for the Facebook application totally cannot load, and sometimes the connection will down... And also another...

Networking Diagnostics - Helpful Hints [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start this thread by adding a few steps to take for basic network troubleshooting: Q) How do I go to a command prompt? A) Click on Start, Run and type CMD and then OK. Q) How do I see my IP configuration (network information)? A) Go to a command prompt and type IPCONFIG /ALL...

Need complete information about home based business [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I feel this site is very interesting & more helpful for us. I need to invest my time in home based business by cooking food items and suppying to shops & restaurents : 1. Where & how to register? 2. whom do I need to contact ? 3. What are the papers do I need to provide? 4. How...

Networking Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We have recently tried to create a network between to computer running windows XP. The computers are in different rooms. On one we have install a D-Link Express EtherNetwork LAN PCI Card. (DFE-528TX) and on the other a TP-LINK Fast Ethernet Adapter (TF-3239D / TF-3239DL / TF-5239) . At...

Problem networking printer [ 7 Answers ]

I just added a new laptop to my home network. It's a Dell Latitude running windows XP pro. I had successfully been using another (IBM running Windows 98) and had it all networked fine, but I cannot get the printer to work with this one. I have tried setting it up tried to install the proper...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.