Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racquelacarey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 08:46 AM
    Clayton Corportion
    Assume you are given the following relationships for the clayton corporation
    Sales/total assets 1.5
    Return on assets(ROA) 3%
    Return on equity(ROE 5%
    Calculate Clayton's profit margin and debt ratio.

Check out some similar questions!

Who made clayton sewing machines in 1898 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very old sewing machine it says clayton on the machine and iron where the pedel is as well and made around 1898. Who made it and where can I found more on it Thanks

Clayton woods burming stoves [ 0 Answers ]

I have a clayton 1600 wood or coal burning stove. I have been having trouble using the coal and keeping it hot. How much coal should I use in it. It is for heating our greenhouses. It seems like the coal is not burning as hot and lond as the wood was.

Does anyone know Clayton wood/coal stoves [ 6 Answers ]

The house that I have been in for the past 12 years has a Clayton wood/coal stove in the basement. The tag on the back says; Jones Metal Products, Mankato, Minnesota. Model 7.1V and 5.6V and was tested in 1983. Does anyone know if there is a way to get an operating manual and if you can still...

Clayton Wood Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my father passed away recently, he was the only one who knew how to use our Clayton wood furnace. Can anyone tell me how to start it, and if anything needs to be checked before we do start it? It hasn't been used since last winter and a family friend has been trying to...

Clayton wood burning furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Iam wanting to sell my clayton wood burning furnace. Model 7.1v 5.6v and has a water heating packet of copper pipe that returns to a water heater. What are the btu's of this unit and about what should it be worth.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.