Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deb75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 05:04 PM
    SO cord for mobile homes?
    The wire to my house is s cord 6-4 Can I use SO Cord instead. I know it is oil resistant cord but is it safe to use for my main coming in? My other wire was toast as in falling apart and I only need about 7 ft

Thanks
    Deb
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2011, 05:04 AM
    SO cord will be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric power cord for mobile homes? [ 1 Answers ]

How much does it cost to buy a 30ft electric cord for a mobile home?

Titles on mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have bought (in foreclosure) several acres and a mobile home. This was in 2004. Since then we have bought a register certificate each year and this year we are told we need a title to get the sticker. We have built a new home and our daughter is living in the mobile home. We...

Investing In Mobile Homes [ 5 Answers ]

Several people have told me that mobile homes are a great way to obtain rental property. How can you find great deals on mobile homes? I want to buy used mobile homes that need a little repair or new mobile homes at reasonable prices, but I don't I have a clue of where to start. In...

TN laws on Mobile Homes [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a mobile home in 2001 and went to file a insurance claim on it. The insurance co refused to pay because it was due to manufacturer defects ( no h clips, improper installation of roofing compounds ext. ) It was deemed a total lose. Since then the co. I bought it from and the manufacturer...

Value of Mobile Homes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the value of my mobile home for IRS purposes. It is a 28 x 76 double wide. 1994 Trinity.. 4 bedroom 3 bath. I owe 28000.00... Just need an idea or where to look Thanks

View more questions Search