Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ransr109 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 12:52 PM
    Telepathy and Clairvoyance course in INDIA
    I want to learn Telepathy and Clairvoyance.Does any academy,institutes or person who teach Telepathy and Clairvoyance in INDIA.please tell me.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 16, 2011, 12:53 PM
    This isn't something you can simply learn. You either have the gift or you don't, it's that simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two girls with telepathy one good one bad 7o,s film [ 1 Answers ]

Sci fi or horror two young sister with very long hair. One sis is asleep in the car the other one ties the others shoe lases in th car. I think the bad girl mad the car set fire and they wacthed sa she could not get out

Does telepathy really exist [ 1 Answers ]

I love a man and I didn't see him from a long time as he lives little farfrom my place. But every time he comes to my mind , every time I have a feeling of himself. Why is that ? Is it telepathy? Does he think of me and it comes to my mind as a feeling. Please explain?

Is Annuity income of US Citizen taxable in India under USA-India DTAA ? [ 1 Answers ]

1. I am PIO and a USA Citizen( age 72) and live in India with tax status changed from Resident but not ordinarily Resident to Resident and ordinarily Resident( Exceeding the 183 days etc etc). 2. I have to file Indian Income Tax return by July 31, 2010. 3. I receive Social Secuirty Income from...

Does telepathy exist? [ 15 Answers ]

Does telepathy exist.. Can we actually communicate through our minds? If so does anybody know the procedure?

View more questions Search