Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dykebar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 12:32 PM
    My niece sees dead people, and they are not nice people.
    My niece has had several experiences, and it really scares her. She says that if it is dead people she will kill herself. She has seen doctors regarding this, but they are very dismissive. She needs help, badly.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 16, 2011, 02:30 PM
    How old is she? What details does she reveal about them that you know they are not nice people. Of course doctors are going to dismiss it... they can't measure spirit.
    dykebar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 03:19 PM
    She is 40. They shout at her and hit her.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2011, 03:23 PM
    She needs to consult with a priest or minister about this. He will guide her on what to do, how to handle herself.

Oct 16, 2011, 04:04 PM
    Oh, wow... wasn't expecting that. Yes, Wondergirl is right. To tell the truth, my reply was going to be the same no matter what she said... I just didn't expect it to be that. While these spirits may represent those that resemble people, they are not nor have they ever been human. These are demonic spirits and she needs to see somebody who is experienced in this. Denomination of the church makes no difference as long as they believe what the Bible teaches. Will she go?
    AllOne Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Your niece has a very special gift. She's a sensitive. She needs to know that she is in charge - all of the time. Her Free Will overrides ANYONE else's, whether living or dead. If she wants the beings to leave, then she can make that happen. Get some sage and cleanse the house and demand the energy leave. While she's burning the sage and walking around to every room in every corner cleansing the house she repeats that only positive energies allowed.

Oct 18, 2011, 07:02 PM
    This works just as much as having the home blessed... meaning rarely.
    AllOne Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2011, 07:40 PM
    Cleansing with sage always works for me. I'm also not assuming the energy is demonic... we don't ever really know do we?

Oct 20, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Yes, actually we do. There are something's that many people will never "know" simply because they don't look deeper into a spirits claims. Trust me, they are demonic... and ALL of them are subject to authority.
    milsee1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOne View Post
    Your niece has a very special gift. She's a sensitive. She needs to know that she is in charge - all of the time. Her Free Will overrides ANYONE else's, whether living or dead. If she wants the beings to leave, then she can make that happen. Get some sage and cleanse the house and demand the energy leave. While she's

burning the sage and walking around to every room in every corner cleansing the house she repeats that only positive energies allowed.
    this I believe not to be true as my daughter did this to her bedroom and that night when we were out she rang me in tears saying something was punching walls in things were getting smashed and the dogs in her room were going nuts I rushed home to find the house as I had left it all in one piece and a very distressed 17 year old daughter

Jun 24, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Milsee, I wish more people spoke out about this. People can't just go around telling spirits they are in charge. It is certainly a false sense of authority and security. There is authority to be had, but spirits are master legalists and things need to be set in order first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old says he sees dead people [ 20 Answers ]

Okay- Tuesday night, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the living room and kitchen, waving at the walls here an there, and saying "hi". I thought he was just being silly, but when my husband asked him who he was waving at, he replied... "dead people". No he hasn't seen the 6th sense. A couple...

My 2 year old sees people who are not there [ 12 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 year old daughter sees people that are not there in my house, she has said "HI" to people that she says is a man, she has said "LOOK MOMMY MONSTER" i would say that there is nobody there but she says there is. This has happened several times and she screams in her sleep everyt night, and...

4 year old sees people/animals who aren't there [ 4 Answers ]

My 4 year old son has told us that he has seen hands coming from under his door and is avid about it, then last night he comes in my room with a stomach ache and I sit with him in the dark soothing him, half asleep myself and he points to the corner of the room and says who's that over there? I say...

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

View more questions Search