Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acero89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 04:07 AM
    Can someone translate this from greek to english, please?
    "malakaa sou anoikse o kolos"... I don't know 100% if it's written properly, then again, I don't know Greek, so if anyone could help, thanks in advance. Have a nice day!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2011, 05:50 AM
    'google translate' is having a tough time with it, and that is the best translator out there. It just isn't Greek, and seems to be part Filipino, but isn't anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Greek phrase that I need translating [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I was wondering if anyone who knows Greek, knows what this means: "ego arezo mia kopela kai afti me arezie peso alla e pio kaleteri filinada thn arezie kiaftie tora ti na kano den xero! katala."

Read old Greek handwriting and translate into English? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone take a look and see if it might be possible to translate this old greek handwriting into English? It is written on the back of one of my old family documents and may be a birthdate? Attached is a picture of the writing.. Thanks if anyone can :-)

Anyone Greek that can translate a song for me? [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbzQ6UOyFmk If anyone can pleaseee pleaseee translate this for me to english

Translate old Greek handwriting to English [ 1 Answers ]

I have some old Greek handwriting that I need translated to English. I would appreciate it if you can. I have the image off an old photo.

View more questions Search