Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyjo23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 03:00 AM
    Where to sell my handmade jewellery
    Hi, I have been making jewellery for about 6 months now . >Link Removed< I was just wondering if there are any other good websites that I can sell my jewellery on ?
    Thanks any help greatly appreciated
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2011, 03:05 AM
    www.etsy.com is a wonderful site where artists sell their work online. The fee for listing objects is relatively cheap and many people (at least in the States) know to go there for handmade objects. The only problem is the competition. But set up your store nicely, be polite to as many people as you deal with, have good photographs of your work, tag your listings well, and you should make a little money at least!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handmade Halloween Costumes [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, I've decided that I want to make my family's Halloween costumes this year. I've already decided and begun mine. But I still need an idea for my 9-year-old stepdaughter and for my Boyfriend. Any suggestions would be great, I love crafting but my abilities are a bit low. I can...

DIY/Handmade Home Décor [ 35 Answers ]

I have an eclectic style and want to search some BLOGS to find some fun things to make for my place, and some unique ways of decorating.

Handmade Picture Frame [ 15 Answers ]

What are some good methods for making a hand-made picture frame? This one is for a larger canvas that I painted. I want some ideas for putting a frame around it.

Handmade diaper bag [ 1 Answers ]

So I am pregnant and have been put on bed rest for the next few weeks. So technically I am trying to keep myself from going crazy. A friend of mine has a diaper bag that her sister made her and I would like to make my own. I have yet to find a pattern on line. So if anyone has a pattern they...

Handmade Gun [ 0 Answers ]

I have a six shot revolver, a .455, that was handmade for a police officer, by an acquaintance during WWI. It has solid ivory hand grips, all of the interior parts are jewelled, and it has french inscriptions on the barrel and under the left grip. The inscriptions on the barrel are:Cercle De Tir De...

View more questions Search