Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billschevy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Why does Internet explorer 7 keep locking up?
    My internet explorer 7 keeps freezing and I have to restart it, this happens quite frequently. Why does this happen and how can I fix it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2011, 12:50 PM
    Why don't you switch to IE8?
    billschevy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Is this going to help the situation or is it going to do the same thing. Also, I have an online website that I have to use for work that does not work with IE8.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2011, 01:23 PM
    I had some problems with 7 that went away when I used 8 but if you have an online site you have to use for work, then you might not be in luck. Most sites are compatible with 8. Why is that site not compatible? Do you know why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes? [ 2 Answers ]

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

View more questions Search