Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavithap120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 10:09 AM
    What is the nature of work you are looking forward
    I am ECE student. Please help me for this question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2011, 10:23 AM
    This is going to have to be answered by you personally. My answer would be different from yours.

So what kind of work and career are you hoping for? My careers included teaching, library work, and counseling, but yours will probably be different. I liked working with people as well as working in technical/problem-solving situations -- so both sides of my brain were engaged.
    eshwari.b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 04:41 AM
    M a student studying computer science in ma final year... I like web designing and would like to learn more about it... if I was asked, What is the nature of work you are looking forward to? Please help me out in writing this question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The nature of being [ 9 Answers ]

Humans will come up with stories to justify why they are here. Certianly not the simple explanation of premortal ooze. That's too slimey and dirty. So we invent illusions of glory. Filled with rediculas stories and marshmellow clouds. It looks good on paper, but just plain silly. We are basically...

Nature to the people. [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a position to assist a great number of people in the area of giving back to Nature via an outdoor meditation, martial arts dojo (meeting house) that I have set up. This is a non contact humanity undertaking to allow people to contact Nature via, Kata (movement), Sound (chant), and...

Nature of matter [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need help with the question bel0w 1.00 mL of dry ice (solid carbon dioxide) has a mass of 1.2g. 1.2g carbon dioxide gas at standard atmospheric pressure and 25 degrees C has a volume of 670mL. Given that 1.2g of solid and of gas each contain the same number of particles, and that the...

A sneaky nature... [ 18 Answers ]

My husband of 30 years has fantazied with every woman he comes in contact with, even as we are together. He sneaks winks, touchs and speical connections with any woman, regardless if he knows her or not. It seems to be a challenge to see if he can get them to respond. When we are in public he is...

View more questions Search