Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeshron89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2011, 12:35 AM
    How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?
    How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 15, 2011, 12:40 AM
    You can't as that's a system setting.
    Why would you want to as it's quite straightforward in system settings..
    rajeshron89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 07:06 AM
    I do know it to set it in the system settings... I need it because am on a project of website creation(html/jsp) which includes a video page whose plugins are available in internet explorer only... so when I host the website and (or someone else)access the site on any other system and if the system has a default browser other than internet explorer... the page won't be displaying... so I need some html/jsp code for it in the coding part of the website.. so that when some one goes to the video page,the page opens in internet explorer even if the site is open in any other browsers... please do help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I change my browser to Opera will it affect my Internet Explorer or just replace? [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might like to change browser to Opera but afraid it will upset what I already have, IE. Don't want to get into a mess.

How do I change from Firefox back to internet explorer [ 5 Answers ]

My granddaughter changed my browser from internet explorer to Firefox and I want to change back, can you tell me how and if this is the wise thing to do?

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

View more questions Search