Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josiev22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 08:36 PM
    How do I get rid of this anger I have towards him
    I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years we have a baby together, when we first started talking he left me for his ex,but then left her and asked for forgiveness I gave him another chance, when I told him I was pregnant he said he needed time I found out he was message his ex over the Internet, I let it pass but confronted him about which he replied to say I didn't know what to do I was scared and needed advice.time passed and a month before I gave birth I found on his phone he was searching them up on the Internet he said he was going to ask them for advice but he stopped himself before he did anything. I got really angry told him I was done weeks later I forgave him. Now he's not doing anything but I'm always on alert. Sometimes when I look at him I get so much anger towards him I pick any fight just to argue. How can I get over this or will I ever truly forgive him?
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2011, 01:11 AM
    Well, is he bucking up & realizing that he is going to be a Dad?

Or not? Is he in or out?

You are the one that took him back & decided, after you knew he was still with his ex. Back & forth, honestly

It doesn't matter now if its you or her that he wants. Hes going to be a father.
    Those decisions are made. Whether he likes it or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of my anger [ 9 Answers ]

I always scream and shout at my children and I don't want to,I love them so much

Anger [ 2 Answers ]

I scream and shout at people when I am angry and say very hurtful things. That is the only way I feel better and relieved. But I am hurting and losing my loved ones. I couldn't analyse why I am angry. Some of my problems: @i am angry about all the injustice in the world and shout at my people for...

What to do with anger [ 4 Answers ]

I ran across this today. When the Heart Pays the Price of Anger - Happy Days Blog - NYTimes.com The article is interesting enough, but the real gem for me was in the reader comments. Tara, whoever and wherever you are, thank you. I'm especially struck by the idea that anger and other...

View more questions Search