Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sfhaymore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Music videos description search?
    Video start with a woman getting ready for a dance. The video contains subtitles. As the video continues with the woman is confronted in a locker room or bathroom where its assumed that the woman is a transsexual and the band comes in to rescue her.

Check out some similar questions!

Search music videos by description? [ 1 Answers ]

He's behind a glass window in jail

Find music videos by description [ 1 Answers ]

I recall bits of this video clearly, but none of the lyrics; and its bothered me for forever now. It's one of those videos that tells a little story, and as I recall it starts with the camera panning up a man sitting at a ham radio (or radio of some kind), in somewhat old fashioned clothing; with...

Search music videos by description [ 3 Answers ]

Hello.. I'm trying to remember the name of this song, but all I know is a description of the music video. I can't even remember who the band is, all I can recall is the music video. I saw it a while ago, I think, but the band is somewhat popular. The music video takes place in the south, I think....

Music videos by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a music video where some guy and girl are breaking up but its showing flashbacks from when things were good and than a random vase falls and breaks at the end. Not much help, but I can't remember any lyrics it's been so long!

Search videos with description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello My question is about a video I watched so many times in high school but I just don't remember the singers or the lyrics. The only thing I remember is the video.. here it goes... It was a the end of the 90's They are black singers singing in english a song with a hindi style... We see the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.