Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idolreplicas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 14, 2011, 07:51 AM
    Making the right decisions
    Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 14, 2011, 11:24 PM
    Both, if I start anything I want to do it right. And as for the latter; I always make sure that I do the right things.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 30, 2011, 02:39 PM
    This question blew my mind, haha.

I think I'm more worried about doing the right things. Because all to often, I do the wrong things right.

X Dani
    mathewcostin Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Nov 22, 2011, 06:30 AM
    No such thing as right or wrong. Being loving is always the right thing, no matter how much fear it triggers inside you. Perhaps the better question is, what does it mean to be loving?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2011, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewcostin View Post
    No such thing as right or wrong. Being loving is always the right thing, no matter how much fear it triggers inside you. Perhaps the better question is, what does it mean to be loving?
    Had a pedophile tell me about the same thing, no right or wrong, and since it was love it was right.

There are always right and wrongs, many choices are the better of two rights.
    mathewcostin Posts: 14, Reputation: -1

Nov 22, 2011, 07:22 AM
    No that's not the truth dude. And pedofilia is not loving. That dude had the erroneous belief that sex is love. Love is an emotion, a gift to give others.
    That's why I said ask what is loving and what is unloving. In any situation, one possibility will always be the most in harmony with love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents died and now I have trouble making decisions. [ 3 Answers ]

My parents died about five years ago. I did my best to grieve and move on with my life but now I am finding that I have trouble making decisions about what to do with my life. My mother always helped me with the hard questions and now that she is gone and feel stuck. My parents passing away at...

Making Ethical Decisions [ 2 Answers ]

"You are the only accountant employed by a small manufacturing firm. You are in charge of keeping the books for the company, which has been suffering from an economic downturn that shows no signs of lightening in the near future. You know that your employer is going to ask the bank for an...

Past experience in childhood relating to decisions I'm making now [ 1 Answers ]

A friend recently got in touch with me from my old neighborhood where I lived from age 6 to about 11. I haven't even thought about that time in my life for so long. But talking to her really brought back memories and it got me thinking. Those are really important developmental years in a persons...

Making research decisions [ 1 Answers ]

Assume you are a manufacturer of a small kitchen electrics, like Hamilton Beach/Proctor Silex and you want to determine if some innovative designs with unusual shapes and colors developed for the European market could be successfully marketed in the U.S market. What qualitative research would you...

Shared custody - ex making decisions w/out discussion [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have a shared custody legal agreement. She has decided, without discussing with me, to enroll my child in a catholic school. She is designated the custodial parent. I am against this idea for various reasons that I believe I can justify. Does this qualify as contempt of court? How...

View more questions Search