Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smith2387 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 01:52 AM
    Dye dark brown red hair to light brown
    I have dark brown reddish hair and really want to go light brown, can you give me tips how to do this and whether it is a good idea?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2011, 02:28 AM
    Dark reddish brown sounds beautiful to me, and I would be cautious about changing it because of skin tone. Go try on wigs with a friend. I predict that light brown won't look good with your skin, eyes, etc at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown/red hair, want it to be light brown? [ 8 Answers ]

Below is a url to a photo of how my hair use to be, I'm the one on the LEFT. This is the colour I want to go back to (my natural).. my hair colour now is a dark brown/mahogany. (as dark as 4.0 but with red in it) I had my hair platinum blonde but then decided to go brown again. (I cut all my hair...

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown [ 3 Answers ]

Can I dye dark brown hair to light ash brown color

How to dye dark brown hair red? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, everyone. My natural hair color is dark brown but I want to dye it exactly this shade of red: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image-files/largeredhaircolor2.jpg I tried finding that hair dye but I didn't find any. And I tried dyeing my hair red but all hair colors turned out too dark or...

Can I dye my hair a light brown the day after I died it dark brown/blackish? [ 1 Answers ]

Alrighty, so I died my hair a dark brown, and it kind of came out black. So I would like to go back to a lighter brown but still dark. Can I do that today? I have a business thing tomorrow and would rather I did not have this hair colour?? HELP!! :confused:

View more questions Search