Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyler8088 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 07:47 PM
    Peers and parents
    Discuss the concept of first friends and the influence of parents in the child's social network.

Check out some similar questions!

The principal verbally abused my son and embarrassed him in front of peers [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, My son started a new school in Nov.2010. Since he started there he was bullied and taunted, I brought it to the schools attention and even went as far as moving my sons bustop so the boy wouldn't be doing this to my son. A few weeks later the boy did something else to my son, The...

Husband using slanderous words to cause shame to wife amongst peers [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has been trying to create a bad impression of me around town so that he establishes himself as a victim rather than me. I have been married to an emotionally/verbally abusive husband who refuses to give up and allow me a happy life without him. My husband has spent most of his He has...

How to get ahead of your peers by taking more advanced classes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a HS freshman this year. In 8th grade, I took Phys. Science and Algebra 1. We didn't get the option to take Geometry. This year though, I have to take Geometry before I can take Algebra 2. I went and ask my counselor if every freshman is taking Geometry or are there freshmans taking higher...

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

Why is 12 of your peers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have been struggling to find the answer to this question Why is it, in courts the normal number of 12 people that are classed as your peers and there to judge you Where did the number 12 come from? I have searched as far back as Charlemaine, which is recognised as one of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.