Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2004, 12:20 PM
    Linux To Windows
    Hi all,

I'm going to wipe clean my PC soon and instead of shoving everything on DVD like I normally do, I was thinking of trying to place everything on my Linux partition, wiping everything and then shoving back. Now my Windows partition is mounted in Linux so there's no trouble getting the stuff onto my Linux partition. I was just wondering how easy it is to get stuff back to Windows. I'm using Windows XP (NTFS) and Suse Linux Professional (ReiserFS) if that makes much different.

Any ideas?

Lee,

Check out some similar questions!

Linux to Mac [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get this Linux PC talking to my old Mac? I have Mandrake 9.2 and KDE desktop. The Mac is has a Power PC chip and is running Mac 7.6.1. I have a Belkin router 4 port router hard wired to both of them by ether net. The router feeds my cable modem to both. Since a driver for my HP...

Linux/Windows XP Uninstalling [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone here give me help in uninstalling Windows XP and installing Linux? My friend told me to get Linux because it's much better, but I'm having a hard time uninstalling Windows XP (Professional). Giving me steps to instaling Linux would also be a help me a bundle.

Getting linux [ 1 Answers ]

Hi It's me again. First of all let me thank all the experts that have helped me with my problems. "THANK YOU GUYS" I ran all different sorts of scans on the computer and now it's running faster because all the rubbish files are deleted and the spy sweeper has killed all the spies. One of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.