Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sws123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 02:55 PM
    Congress no longer works
    The US Congress isn't working for the people any more. How do we get them to change?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2011, 03:20 PM
    They stopped doing that a very long time ago. Not just recently.

We wouldn't have had the massive debt run up the last few years and they wouldn't have spent ALL the SSI money as fast as it came in for decades on other things...

The solution is getting the RIGHT people in... but you don't know who is actually right and who is actually wrong until its too late. And you can't get that far without having enough friends and support from the right people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do with a wireless router that no longer works [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone refurbish routers or should I just through it away WRT54G (10 Years old) stopped working one day tried everything got a new one,it works fine

Wireless router no longer works! [ 2 Answers ]

Visualize this home with gramma in one room on HER computer and Grampa in another room on HIS laptop. A wireless router permits them both to be online at the same time. The wireless router is connected to Gramma's desk top. One night Gramma's computer wants to download internet explorer 8 and...

Delete on Outlook Express 6.0 no longer works [ 3 Answers ]

I've been using OE 6.0 for a couple of years and never had a problem deleting a message or groups of messages, read or unread. Suddenly, it seems I cannot delete any messages. The delete folder can be opened and is empty so there should be room. I am running XP SP2 if that makes a difference. Any...

Ceiling light no longer works [ 6 Answers ]

Hello how to explain the situation--here goes my dad tried to install my ceiling fan he had taken the light down before I had turned the power off. Any way a big spark came out of this black wire. I then turned off the power. He continued to work and put up the ceiling fan before he connected it...

Switch no longer works [ 1 Answers ]

We had two light switches that were in two separate rooms but controlled the kitchen overhead lights. About two years ago, I disconnected one of the switches. Last night, the switch that was left operational, stopped working for no apparent reason. I tested it and it no longer has power. The...

View more questions Search